The IGIS Digest is a synopsis of the annual Servier-IGIS symposium, giving a summary of the topics covered during the 3 days of the symposium. It is provided within months of the main events, in parallel with the full proceedings published as a supplement in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
This Digest gives access to the latest information in the field of beta-cell research, and is dedicated to experts in the field as well as clinicians, diabetologists, and endocrinologists – in short, all doctors dealing with diabetes, including those not well-versed in the complex biology of the beta-cell.
- Xth IGIS symposium: “A Decade of Islet Research: Implications for Understanding and Treating Type 2 Diabetes“
- XIth IGIS symposium: “The Stressed Beta Cell” (download pdf)
- XIIth IGIS symposium: “Pancreatic α-cells and glucagon-neglected metabolic actors” (download pdf)
- XIIIth IGIS symposium: “The hyperstimulated β cell:prelude to diabetes?” (download pdf)
- XIVth IGIS symposium: “Islet Inflammation” (download pdf)
- XVth IGIS symposium: “Neural Orchestration of Metabolism and Islet function” (download pdf)
- XVIth IGIS symposium: “The Islet and Metabolism Keep Time” (download pdf)
- XVIIth IGIS symposium: “A change of personality: dedifferentiation and transdifferentiation in β cells” (download pdf)